Friday 30 November 2007

The diary of ??????

This is slightly boring to start with, but there will be more posted later (more interesting I promise). I may just have a grudge against it though-It took me four hours to translate !!!
Onion says it's important, so here it is:

Three years, Three years since I ('we' at that point) set foot on this God forsaken hell-hole. This would usually be the point (in some random films) where I'd announce I was going home, only for; if at the start of the film/book, the plane/car/rocket to crash/break before I got there, springing me into the void of 'adventure', or, if at the end I would already have been through an amount which would drive any real person into a mental illness, but somehow avoid it and fall in love with a beautiful woman.

Sorry to disappoint, but actually,this is the point where I found the notebooks so could finally commence on a journal.

I'm in Icsond.

Never heard of it? Well nor had I, the only reason I think it's Icsond is due to a sign I encountered on the first day. It said:

ICSOND

Interesting, isn't it.

Good word that-interesting;in a way that can get you out of scrapes with awkward relatives I mean. It isn't overly... Interesting.

Great way too describe my life too- interesting.

No more needs to be said really. However, (either luckily or unluckily, depending on your preference) I am victim of not only mind numbingness, but all over body numbness: the cold has got so bad the last few months that if I pause whilst trekking to food sources, I find myself glued to the un-guessable (try-not-to-thinkable) towering heights, of the skyscraper of snow. So I need to take my mind off stuff for a while.

Nothing much interesting has happened. So I'll end there, before I put anyone who may actually reads this off.

No comments: