Sunday 25 November 2007


My name is not important. On my profile it says I am S.A Onion, obviously, I am not. I hope that one day someone will read this *** and like what they see. Be inspired enough to crack the codes, read the stories, diary extracts, that I have found and enjoy them, as I do. The chances of both are zero.

I'm not going to tell you how it began, how I got hold of the papers. I might at some point. I will tell you what they say, well what they mean. What they say will some later.

S.A Onion can travel in time.

That's not the impressive bit.

S.A. Onion can travel between universes.

If that doesn't sound impressive ,take a minute to absorb it...........................................


She also never ages, (as far as I can tell she sticks around the age of 25). For a while she was married to a Tom Clarkson (of Icsond), but outlived him. As far as I can tell, she was born with the universes and still lives today.

On this *** are her papers, written from all corners of the 13 universes (realms whatever you want to call them.).


It's not believable, if it was believable then what would be the fun in it?

I could tell you it is the truth. Actually, that's an idea

It is the truth.

There;do you believe me now?

No comments: