Wednesday 28 November 2007

The green paper prophecy



This is another albeit, not as clear, prophecy.
It came into being, about a year ago, well, that's when I 'received ' it. It was probably written about a year before that, two years tops.
In advance to that,however, more on this receiving lark :
As I seem to recall stating beforehand: There are...I suppose you could call them doors, to other universes. They are highly difficult to find (though were predominately originally placed on high mountains, mountains shrink/can be buried etc.) There is a definite one of these in every universe, and from them, you can accesses any other universe.
As I have discovered- there are other doors. All these are crafted with little, if any,natural input.
There is one in my house, a direct link too S.A.
Enough dramatic drivel: here's the prophecy:

No comments: