Sunday 25 November 2007

Part 3 of below

Gyhll scrambling. Weird sport. Five more times it's on our week long timetable for the 'Only highland adventure course worth doing' (as stated on the lurid pink leaflet). What on earth was going through mums mind?

I'm Robert by the way. I wouldn't usually write a... well I suppose it's a diary, and i wouldn't say I'm liking doing it now. Another of mum's bright ideas. She bought all three of us a diary to take on holiday, so she 'knows exactly what we've been up too'(big smile),I'm regretting telling her I couldn't remember last year now. I dunno why on earth she wants to know! If she's so desperate, why doesn't she come? I'd swap places with her!

'Holidays' (or what my family seems to consider holidays) aren't exactly my type of thing (I like the sound of mum's holidays. The ones she jets off too while we're stuck in a dump like this) . Yet anyway I'm here, crammed into one room with my younger sister and brother, all of us writing in our notebooks, 'cos we know it'll be hell on earth when we get back home if we don't.

Anyway, Gyhll scrambling, urrrrrrgh. I can describe it in only one way: wet. I suppose it was kinda fun. Especially when Rebecca's (my midgety sister, well you asked for the truth mum, don't look at me) suit ripped, It was hilarious, this tremendous ripping sound as she slipped down, Gavin certainly seemed to think so (my even more midgety brother). Until she whacked him one, and me too, I hit her back and it nearly turned into a full scale water brawl. I'm- the- instrutor- for- this- week- call- me- Dave, split us up fairly quickly. Though he wasn't best pleased, he said if we carried on like that he'd have no choice but to send us home. Oooh! Wouldn't that be terrible!

15 HOURS LATER


Those old-lady-and-proud-of-it, cherry red gloves, I couldn't peel my eyes off them. Loose (probably dyed) Blonde locks whipping her face, gloves clutching the rope, she swung across the stream to my side.

“So your you then”

With a jerk, the world went crazy. They say when you know your gonna die you see your life pass before your eyes. Well mine was, right then. I didn't seem to be dead though, and it looked nothing like my life. Then I understand.

I can't think about anything yet, I need to be on my own to remember or I'll have a break down, infront of a gaggle of humans. And that woman...could she be? Or was it just coincidence? Gavin and Becky are on the juniors assault course. Do they know? Reunited with my mind, I'm still totally confused, but luckily running on auto.

Darren.

“Ehhh, Dave?” I catch his attention, it's not undying when he see's who's called but he seems to be listening.

“Can I head back? I'm not feeling too well”

He doesn't answer, I wait a few seconds then head off anyway, most of the others heard me, if he's looking they'll tell him.


The boy crashed through the leaves into the distance, the red gloved woman killed the illusion people she had made.

Then Morgan grew her wings and 'took off' after him.


“Oh, how cute sleeping like a baby” the thing squealed

He rolled over. “I'm not sleeping, I've been waiting for you”

“And I've been looking for you.” she idly cast back.

“You want my powers. Sorry,hope I'm not one step ahead of you, that's only if you've figured out they exist

Morgan tried her hardest not to frown.

“Emotion is still for the humans you use in your factories and the other weak then?.” He slid out of bed,enjoying having the upper hand for once.

“You were the one's who looked for us! We gave you freedom! But no, you couldn't handle it!”

Her slippery sentences were starting to crease.

“Come on! Morgan you flushed us! Dr Fichly trusted you! He told you too look after us!”

She looked shocked.

“What? You thought he didn't tell us”

“He made a ...” she gaped.

“And he paid for breaking his... promise, when the Gods frowned on him, and let the master murder him in cold blood.”

He almost felt sorry for Morgan .A tap had opened at the base of her neck, and was rapidly draining the green from her face. She tried to kill Gav and Becky. Billy and Di. He had to remind himself before finishing.

“What do you think's gonna happen to you?”

Morgan had had enough. She stormed towards the exit.

“You gonna fight me like You did before?” Darren (or Robert) teased. Unluckily too far. It took a second for Morgan to whip round and fill her speech with magic.

“I'm not that person anymore”

Before he could block it, Robert's eyes tried to slip shut, locked inside himself, he began the wrestle with the sleep she'd prepared for him.

Dozing off meant certain death.

He was loosing too fast.

God's the lads good! It took me an hour to recover from the amount of power I put into that spell! I thought I'd better be careful. It seems I underestimated him, he's still refusing to comply 5 hours later. I had to occupy the other two brats, so they didn't go into the room. They're out on a night hike now. Thank god.

He must be gone by now. 12645 is going to pay for messing with me!


She glides in. A lot calmer than before. Her transformation is almost complete for one thing. All she has to do is kill a unconscious teenager and take two kids back with her, was another positive.

With an edge of her hand, she closes the curtains. Just in case. Everything was done just in case. She prepares to cast the spell... her arms come crashing down...


The hike party began to carefully pick themselves up, temporarily deaf. At the front, even the instructors, who liked to pride themselves in being completely unafraid of anything, were almost wetting themselves. The tremor had built up over a matter of seconds, to an ear drum bursting volume.

The first few to manage to stand up, saw it, and then fell back down again,luckily all of them in the right direction.

A unseeably deep fissure had managed to curve around them. It was more than a miracle that, yes, one of the more even headed instructors confirmed with a head count, no-one had fallen down it.

He began to dial mountain rescue.


“Thought you could trick me did you?”

The blast had crumbled the walls ash-black and the curtains were steadily being engulfed in flat looking flames.

His eyes were shining bright green. The first light of them, made it appear as though they floated about 3 inches from his head. Morgan was furled up in a corner, the fires of the blast hadn't touched it through it's shield,but they'd seen to destroying the protection.

“You can't touch me” It tried “The master will...”

He chuckled nearly evilly. “Do you really think the master could ever touch me?”

It whimpered. He didn't make the mistake of feeling sorry for her again. It was faked pitiful, what he could see now.

“Are you gonna fight me then? That's what you wanted wasn't it. Do you think you can kill me?” he taunted.

“YES” Morgan hissed. Firing itself into the air.

Darren just grinned.

She cast first.

Their hands whipped faster than the the normal eye could see. The air rippled with magic, coloured spells plastering the opposite walls behind each of the duelling pair with random pattern. Neither had advantage, and neither were tiring.


OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!This had to be a dream!What on earth was that?!?!?!? The night-hike party had been flown back to base. They had returned to their rooms...

Just in time before any eyes could sight too much, Darren waved his hand. His siblings fell asleep in one of the spare rooms.

It only took that one second for the thing pounce on him.

Morgan was going to kill him.

Blood was pouring out the neck, it sloshed over him.


Di grinned, she had happiness for the first time in her life; the fake part and the real part. It was short lived. Although, after months of flying, they'd found it to Qushire; when ready, they would return to their home, Icsond. To free the others and kill the master. Just as Finchly predicted.


No comments: